Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Linens and Patterns Oh My!

Whoohoo!! Just received my package today from 123stitch.  There's nothing more exciting than coming home from a long day at work and finding a glorious package on the kitchen table!!  Now all I have to do is get the threads for the patterns that I want to finish this year.  I will be ordering them this weekend using my gift certificates that I got for Christmas!

Before I post the photos, I want to thank all my followers for becoming my followers! It is exciting to meet new people from around the world and make new friends! I love all the comments and the encouragement from my readers and I am always open to suggestions on how to improve my blog and even my stitching!  I truly admire all the beautiful stitching and finishes that people create and am amazed at how fast some people can stitch, since I am a slow stitcher.

Toodles!

Anne

My beautiful new linens and three threads from The Gentle Art
My cute lil' Elizabethan scissors
Two patterns I fell in love with and can't wait to get the materials to begin stitching
Another "A" for my aunt using the Sajou Alphabet

4 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Great charts Anne! Which one are you going to start first??? I just started a Linen Collector Program from Traditional Stitches and I can't wait to get my first 2 pieces of linen.

Love the new look of your blog :)

Heidi said...

Hi Anne! Love all your new stash. The scissors are adorable. I have a collection of scissors and cannot get enough of them...lol. The patterns you bought are beautiful and going to be fun to stitch. I love the service at 123Stitch as well as the great prices.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

anna s. said...

Hi Anne, thanks for visiting my blog!
Ah, these moments our hands can touch a newly received batch of linens... priceless!
Lovely stitching - and I love pet pictures! :)

L L said...

Hi Anne Was looking at your beautiful work so amazing! I Love it! not many people have the skill, the art, the patience do create such beauty Love YOU can hardly wait to see the new one finished. ps it says in your blog that you may have made me something :))