Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mmmm Italian Sausage with Rice Pasta

Hello all!

Just finished an amazing dinner, Italian sausage with rice pasta, courtesy of my lovely hubby.  We are really starting to like organic rice pasta.  It tastes great, and you can't get better than organic! Anywho, I'm just going to upload a picture of my current project that I'm working on for a friend.  The linen I used is kind of a butter like colour, although I don't think it shows very well in the photo.  I used the one of the letters from the Sajou website, which is linked on my sidebar.  The site has so many different letter designs to choose from it makes it difficult to settle on one.  I think the one I used is perfect for her and I can't wait to see what it will look like when it is completed.  Here it is!
The cord on the upper right hand of the photo is from my Nana.  She told me that she bought it a long time ago to put onto my Grandpa's chair in his office at UBC, but never actually got around to adding it! Good thing she saved it because it works perfectly with the linen and thread.  I'm thinking of turning this into a pinkeep and will add the cord and some red ribbon to match the thread.  Can't wait to find the fabric for the back!

No comments: